Sunday, May 1, 2011

Transition from Turkey

Well, we're home. We had a very smooth, nearly 11-hour, flight back to New York on Monday and after a few days we were able to kick the jetlag. Tay returned to work and I've had the past week off to finish some of the writing projects I've been working on during the past month of elective time (yes, even in Turkey) and to get organized for one final rotation of third year.

But before I jump ahead, though, I need to go back and play some serious catch-up. Prior to my Turkey posts, I hadn't posted any updates since the New Year. I recently spent some time writing those overdue posts, and I'll put them up over the next week or so.

For now, though, one evening of freedom remains before I start eight weeks of surgery. So forgive the short post; there is fun to be had. :)

No comments: